Take the first step.
- Enter personal info and academic history
- Submit two short responses
- Upload resume and transcript
- Receive admissions decision within two weeks of the deadline by which you apply
- Placement Process
- Get connected with an internship placement counselor (PC)
- Work with PC to identify potential internships and schedule interviews
- Internship Offer
- PC works with you until you secure an internship, at which point placement process ends
- This can take anywhere from a few weeks to several months
- Program Begins
- The program starts with move-in and orientation
Application deadlines for Engage Chicago 2019 will be announced in the fall.
We welcome applicants from any college or university who will have completed at least one year of school by the start of the program. College graduates are also welcome to apply.
Each application is carefully reviewed by our selection committee. Beyond grades and transcripts, we look for students who demonstrate a commitment to the program in its entirety and display a sincere interest in learning in and from the city of Chicago.
The 2018 application period has ended.